Testing the pull-out strength of industrial fixings is becoming an essential and legal part of health and safety in the construction industry. Anchor pull testing is the method used to test the pull-out strength of the anchor installations and industrial fixings. Utilizing these testing services, you can measure the performance of the anchor installations. The main purpose of performing this test is to determine the reliability and load capacity of fixings including Anchor bolt, Scaffold Anchors, and Safety Lifeline Anchors.
There has been a major increase in the use of portable testers, particularly with local authorities who demand that a specific testing program should be carried out on-site by the contractor which is then endorsed by recorded evidence.
VESTADEZH has built and developed Pull Test Equipment and Accessories to determine the reliability and load capacity of fixings.
Common Standards for This Method:
Standard Test Method for Rock Bolt Anchor Pull Test – ASTM D4435
Standard Test Method for Pullout Strength of Hardened Concrete – ASTM C900
It is therefore essential that all such site personnel should be thoroughly familiar with the use and understanding of testing equipment, VESTADEZH offers an online training session to the clients.
- Available in models 2.5, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60
- Bluetooth connection to send and record test data (tensile force location and batteries status)
- Threated adapter M4, M5, M6, M8, M10
- Threated direct adapter M16, M20, M24
- Hook adapter
- Fork adapter
- Groove adapter 4.5 – 5.5 – 6.5 – 8.5 – 10.5 – 12.5 mm
- Strong Aluminum bag for transportation with dimensions of 15*40*60 mm
- Application in building supervision and implementation, quality control measurement laboratories.
- Measuring tensile strength of screws and rebars planted in concrete